Justin has a truly “nationwide practice,” having successfully litigated in various jurisdictions throughout the United States for both domestic and international clients. His practice centers on complex business disputes, partnership disputes, real estate litigation, defense of class actions, suits for replevin of personal property, and general outside counsel services, among others.
He initially gained experience at one of the nation’s premier boutique litigation firms where he had “first-chair” trial experience litigating various disputes involving complex commercial litigation, class actions, constitutional challenges, securities fraud, and labor defense. Despite having been made a partner at that firm, Justin started his own law firm with two other attorneys when he was 34 years old, and has not looked back. He’s a dedicated attorney and advocate for his clients, both in the courtroom and boardroom. He currently serves as outside general counsel for various middle-market businesses across a wide array of industries; and he continues to litigate matters for businesses across the country.
Justin’s goal is to create a tailor-made strategy to meet his clients’ business needs while simultaneously striving to keep costs down. Justin views his practice as a partnership, working together with his clients as a team.
• Class Action Defense
• Complex Commercial Litigation
• Creditor’s Rights and Adversary Proceedings in Bankruptcy Courts
• Director and Officer liability Issues
• Labor and Employment Defense
• Real Estate Litigation
• Unfair and Deceptive Trade and Business Practices
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Dean’s Merit Scholar
- Associate Editor, University of Miami InterAmerican Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., magna cum laude
- Colgate University
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
HONORS & RECOGNITION
- Rated “AV” Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- America’s Top 100 Bet-The-Company Litigators for Southern Florida, 2019
- “Top Ranked Lawyer,” The American Lawyer, 2019
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010, 2013 through 2020
- Daily Business Review Rising Star 2015
- 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of Miami-Dade County, Florida, 2012.
- Up & Comer Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine, 2012, 2021
- America’s Top 100 Bet-The-Company Litigators for Southern Florida, 2020>
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association